I know, I am BAD!!! I have been tagged twice and not once have I played along…. I will do it part of the way, but at the end where I have to tag 7 people….. well, I will just skip that, I wouldn’t know who to tag that has not been already tagged!
Here’s how the cyber-version of tag works;
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
I was also tagged by Patty Lakinsmith, who is a very talented Lampworkartist (I have such a profound amount of respect for anyone who plays with fire for the fun of it!) Her beautiful beads are just breathtaking!!
I can not thank the two of you enough for tagging me… sorry that I am one of those that takes forever to play too and then doesn’t follow the rules completely! :0) Hope you forgive me!
7 facts about myself, hmmmmm….. well, lets see….
1. I am a Christian. I learn more and more about my walk with the Lord each and every day…. some things I wish I would have learned sooner, some I wish that I didn’t have to know, but in the end I know that it’s all for the Glory of God and for a greater purpose…..
2. I have two amazing children that are growing up so fast that if I could, I would have frozen them at the age of 2 and 6 because they were so darn cute at that age and so much fun! I never laughed as much as I did at the two of them playing “Bridge” withthe pillows and watching my 2 year old laugh so hard that she couldn’t breath!, all because when she tried to walk on the pillows my 6 year old son would tackle her down on the pillows screaming “Gotcha!” Makes me happy from the inside out remembering that! :0)
3. I have a wonderful husband that has supported me and encouraged me to be at home with our kids… and has always said that once the kids were both in school that I would have to go out and get a “JOB” and by the grace of God, I have been able to remain at home, 5 years after the fact….. :0)
4. I have known my Best Friend, Holly, since the 4th grade!
5. I love kids….. I have always had a child or two or three in my home since I have had my kids. Taking care of other parents children is such a privilege…. I view it as a gift that they give to me, their most precious gift, and I have the honor of holding and caring for that child while they are away for the day….. I can not tell you how much they all have enriched my life over the years, every single one of them hold a pieces of my heart, and I will forever cherish the short period of time that they got to be “mine”…… and I can not tell you how much keeping kids has enriched my children’s lives…. they are WONDERFUL with babies – my kids just love playing and cooing over the babies as much as I do!!
6. I am scared to death of speaking in public….. teaching a class terrifies me! (starting to panic, just thinking about it!! LOL!!)
7. I love Mexican food!! The hotter, the better!